That question will probably get you a better response then, "How many times do you want to play this measure?"
Each repetition is rewarded with feeding a small object, like a food-shaped eraser, to the tennis ball.
Here is what you need:
Here is what you do:
1. Use the bread knife to cut through the tennis ball, about half way through. Cut in between the lines on the tennis ball.
2. Draw 2 dot eyes above the "mouth" slit.
3. To open and close the "mouth," hold the corners of the slit between your thumb and fingers.
Squeezing opens the mouth, and relaxing closes the mouth.
Here is how to Play:
1. Choose how many repetitions you want to do.
2. Select that many mini erasers.
3. As each repetition is completed you can feed a mini eraser to the tennis ball. If they are taking FOREVER to feed the tennis ball, you can pile up the erasers as they earn them and feed the tennis ball at the end of the assigned number of repetitions.